Ukranian Sausage and Sauerkraut
- 1 ring Ukranian sausage
- 1 can(s) sauerkraut
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- Hot sauce
- Make cut marks into your sausage ring, about 6 cuts total.
- Cook sausage on direct heat, letting the juices begin to run out.
- Open can of sauerkraut and rinse. Empty can onto a sheet of tinfoil, folding up the edges.
- Cook sauerkraut on grill for 15-20 minutes until aromatic.
- Serve with a spoonful of sour cream and hot sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note