Zucchini Noodles w/Ground Turkey Marinara
Community Recipe from
- 1 Eggplant cut into 1/2 inch chuncks
- 1 pound(s) Lean Ground Chicken/Turkey
- 1 Onion finely diced
- 2 clove(s) Garlic minced
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper diced
- 1 Jar Tomato Sauce
- 4 Zucchini
- Olive Oil
- Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add eggplant and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Transfer eggplant to a bowl and set aside.
- Add remaining oil, ground chicken/turkey, onion and garlic to skillet and cook until meat is cooked through and onions are softened, about 6 minutes. Add bell pepper and salt and pepper to taste. Stir in pasta sauce and eggplant and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Shave zucchini into thin ribbons using a vegetable peeler or mandolin. Place in microwave safe dish and cook on high for 2-3 minutes or quickly stir fry in pan. Drain excess liquid and top with sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by R7Angelica and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note