- 4 whole(s) beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) bisquick
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- 1 whole(s) chopped onion
- 3 cup(s) chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup(s) oil
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt, pepper, parsley
- grease bottom of pie plate. mix all ingredients together. pour in and bake at 350 for 30 to 40 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by camskate and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
zucchini bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads