Zesty Grilled Vegetables & Mahi Mahi (Medifast)
- 1 pound(s) raw mahi mahi should yield two 7-oz cooked servings
- 1 cup(s) (1 small) zucchini with peel sliced
- 1 cup(s) (1 medium-large) red bell pepper sliced
- 1 cup(s) (1 medium-large) yellow bell pepper sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) Newman's Own Famiy Recipe Italian dressing
- - Preheat grill to medium heat.
- - Place vegetables in a grill basket.
- - Grill 10 minutes or until al dente (tender crisp) turning occasionally.
- - Place fish on grill and cook about 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- - Place vegetables in a large bowl.
- - Add dressing, toss to coat.
- - Split vegetables onto two plates and place on serving of mahi mahi on each plate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by spifymama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zesty Grilled Vegetables & Mahi Mahi (Medifast) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes