Yam Gratin with Gruyere
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) heavy cream 16oz
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 pound(s) yam peeled&sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) gruyere cheese shredded
- Spray baking dish 10x10 with nonstick spray
- Place baking dish baking sheet.
- Stir together heavy cream and salt in a large bowl. Slice yams using mandoline into bowl with cream coating slices with cream mix as you work.
- Layer 1/3 of yams in baking dish. Sprinkle with half the cheese repeat with another1/3 and sprinkle with the rest of the cheese. Top with remaining yams and pour any remaining cream on top
- Bake uncovered on center rack for 30 min. Remove from oven.
- Press fork or spatula carefully against top layer to allow liquid to flow over crust. replace in oven and bake 30 min.
- Remove and follow same procedure as above and return to oven again for 40-45 Min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BZupko1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note