World's Best Pancakes
Community Recipe from
- 3 eggs
- 2 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- Beat eggs and milk in a medium size bowl.
- Combine flour, sugar and baking soda. Stir to combine well. Add dry ingredients into milk mixture.
- Melt butter in large skillet. Stir melted butter into batter.
- Return skilled to medium heat. Using about 1/4 cup batter per pancake cook on one side and flip when bubbles start to appear.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kmawright and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
World's Best Pancakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch