Winter Squash Puree
- 1/3 cup fat-free, less sodium chicken broth
- 2 (12-ounce) packagees frozen cooked butternut squash
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 tsp. grated orange rind
- 1 1/2 tsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1. Place broth and squash in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cover and cook 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. Add butter and remaining ingredients; stir until combined.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 8stringfan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note