Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 cup(s) whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup(s) quick oats
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/4 cup(s) skim milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon(s) veg. oil
- In medium bowl, combine peaches, raspberries, and sugar. Stir to coat; set fruit mixture aside.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine flours, oats, baking powder, and salt. Add milk, egg, and oil; stir just until flour mixture is moistened (batter will be lumpy).
- Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat on medium 1 minute. Pour batter by scant 1/4 cups into skillet, making about 4 pancakes at a time. Cook until tops are bubbly, some bubbles burst, and edges look dry. With wide spatula, turn pancakes and cook until undersides are golden. Transfer pancakes to platter. Cover; keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining batter, using more nonstick cooking spray if necessary. To serve, top with fruit mixture.
- Read more: Whole-Grain Pancakes Recipe - Good Housekeeping
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ConniePeters and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Whole-Grain Pancakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch