WHITE CHOCOLATE REESES PEANUT BUTTER CUP FUDGE BITES
Community Recipe from
- 22 reeses cups
- 3 cup(s) white chocolate chip
- 1 can(s) 14 oz sweetened condense milk
- Line a 9x9 casserole dish with foil. Lightly spray it with cooking spray.
- Arrange your Peanut Butter Cups on the bottom (16 total)
- In a large sauce pan add your white chocolate chips & sweetened condensed milk and heat over medium low heat until all of the chocolate has melted.
- Once everything is well combined immediately pour the chocolate/milk mixture over your peanut butter cups.
- Chop the remaining 6 peanut butter cups into smaller pieces and spread evenly over the top of the mixture and press down slightly.
- Let cool on the counter for a while and then cover with plastic and put in the fridge to cool completely. We've actually just stored our fudge in the fridge to keep it longer since it made so much!
- Once it's cooled in the fridge for a couple of hours you can cut into bite sized pieces, or huge chunks... it's up to you
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenzipooch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
WHITE CHOCOLATE REESES PEANUT BUTTER CUP FUDGE BITES Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy