I think it would be a really good recipe, but when I made it I used no fat cream cheese. I should have known that every desert needs plenty of fat to taste good. The texture was all wrong. I will definately try it again.
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Refrigerate: 8 Hours
- 1 cup(s) Chocolate Cookie Crumbs
- 3 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) butter Melted
- 6 tablespoon(s) Raspberry Jam
- 2 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 1/2 cup(s) Water
- 2 cup(s) White Chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup(s) half-and-half
- 24 ounce(s) cream cheese Softened
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- In a medium bowl, mix together cookie crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, and melted butter. Press mixture into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- In a saucepan, combine raspberries, 2 tablespoons sugar, cornstarch, and water. Bring to boil, and continue boiling 5 minutes, or until sauce is thick. Strain sauce through a mesh strainer to remove seeds.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). In a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water, melt white chocolate chips with half-and-half, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time. Blend in vanilla and melted white chocolate. Pour half of batter over crust. Spoon 3 tablespoons raspberry sauce over batter. Pour remaining cheesecake batter into pan, and again spoon 3 tablespoons raspberry sauce over the top. Swirl batter with the tip of a knife to create a marbled effect.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until filling is set. Cool, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 8 hours before removing from pan. Serve with remaining raspberry sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings