Whipped Sweet Potatoes with Pears
Community Recipe from
- 4 pears peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 cup(s) evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 pinch(s) nutmeg
- 2 tablespoon(s) orange juice
- 1 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 1. Prick sweet potatoes with fork, then bake one hour at 350 degrees.
- 2. Peel baked potatoes, then whip.
- 3. Cook pears for 10 minutes, medium heat.
- 4. Heat milk, vanilla, sugar, butter, then blend with potatoes.
- 5. Combine pears, cinnamon, nutmeg, orange juice, pecans, and then add to the potatoes.
- 6. Bake 15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JamesMonroe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Whipped Sweet Potatoes with Pears Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables