Weight Watcher Breakfast: Bacon, Egg and Hash Browns Stacks
Community Recipe from
- 2 sprays cooking spray
- 4 frozen hash browns prepared without fat
- 2 large eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 3 ounce(s) turkey bacon finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) scallions minced
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt (to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper (to taste)
- 8 teaspoon(s) teaspoons spicy ketchup, hot and spicy variety (optional)
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Place hash brown patties in skillet; cook over medium heat on first side until golden brown, about 7 to 9 minutes.
- Flip patties; cook until golden brown on second side, about 5 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, coat a second large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-low heat.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs, egg whites, bacon, scallion, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper; pour into prepared skillet and then increase heat to medium.
- Let eggs partially set and then scramble using a spatula.
- When eggs are set, but slightly glossy, remove from heat; cover to keep warm until hash browns are finished cooking.
- To assemble stacks, place 1 hash brown patty on each of 4 plates.
- Top each with 1/4 of egg mixture and serve with 2 teaspoons of ketchup.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Finely diced turkey bacon makes a nice alternative to the Canadian bacon in this recipe.
- Just make sure to cook the bacon before adding it to the eggs (could affect points values)
- Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.3
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 104.4 mg
- Sodium 472.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 10.6 g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by leavingmoab and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Weight Watcher Breakfast: Bacon, Egg and Hash Browns Stacks Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch