Warm Sesame Chicken with Wilted Spinach
Community Recipe from
- 9 ounce(s) chicken breast meat cooked and chopped
- 2 cup(s) frozen pepper stir-fry vegetables prepared accd'g to package directions
- 6 cup(s) fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) toasted sesame seeds
- salt to taste
- Combine the oil, honey and sesame seeds; stir well. Combine sesame mixture in a large skillet with prepared stir-fry vegetables and chicken; heat through. Add spinach; toss in skillet 30-60 seconds or until spinach is just wilted; serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by IreneAdler and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note