This vinaigrette is very nice. I used this recipe with substitution of dried cranberries for grapes. Delicious!! I did add a bit more honey and dijon.
Waldorf Salad with Apples, Grapes and Walnuts in Vinaigrette
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 medium DOLExC2xAE Granny Smith Apples, thinly sliced
- 1-1/4 cup(s) DOLE Red Grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup(s) DOLE Celery, thinly sliced
- 6 DOLE Butter Lettuce leaves
- COMBINE vinegar, oil, honey and mustard in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Whisk to blend.
- STIR together apples, grapes, walnuts and celery in medium bowl. Pour dressing over, until coated as desired.
- DIVIDE evenly on Butter Lettuce leaves and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SusanI2011 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Waldorf Salad with Apples, Grapes and Walnuts in Vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads