Wahoo Spanish rice
Community Recipe from
- 1 Onion Chopped fine
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1 cup(s) Long grain rice
- 2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) Wahoo chili seasoning
- 1/2-1 tablespoon(s) Garlic garlic
- 4 ounce(s) Can mild green chilis
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes
- Sauté onion in olive oil until tender.Add rice stir to coat 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and cook for 20-25 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MicheleAnne and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Wahoo Spanish rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables