- 1/2 cup(s) Butter
- 1 Onion Diced
- 3 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 cup(s) Vodka
- 2 (28 oz) can(s) Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon(s) Basil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) Sugar
- 1 pint(s) Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup(s) Grated Parmesan Cheese
- In a skillet over medium heat, saute onion and garlic in butter until slightly brown and soft.
- Pour in vodka and add red pepper flakes and let cook for 10 minutes.
- Mix in crushed tomatoes, basil, oregano, parsley, salt and sugar and cook for 30 minutes.
- Pour in heavy cream and parmesan cheese and cook for another 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by njg6888 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note