Velveeta Broccoli Cheese Soup
Community Recipe from
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine melted
- 6 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 can(s) chicken broth
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup add water
- 1 can(s) evaporated milk
- 1 pound(s) Velveeta cheese cubed
- 1 package(s) 16pz frozen chopped broccoli
- Melt butter in large saucepan on medium high heat. Whisk in flour until blended. Add broth, soup, water, and milk. Cook 5 minutes until heated through, stirring frequently. Add Velveeta and broccoli, cook and stir 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and broccoli is heated through. Turn to simmer for 15-20 minutes until ready to serve. Serve with crisp crust bakery bread, soft rolls, or cornbread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by carolynmay and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note