I am making this for the first time, but using more frozen peppers and onions with it as well as cabbage. I like the broccoli slaw used with the stir fry. The recipe calls for Thai hot sauce which is not listed in the ingredients. I'm going to stir fry the chicken too. Thanks
Veggie Chicken Stir Fry
- 1 tablespoon(s) Soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) Hoisin sauce
- 1 cup(s) Warm water
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon(s) Peanut or Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) Garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) Ginger minced
- 2 cup(s) Mushrooms sliced
- 2 cup(s) Broccoli slaw or chopped broccoli
- 1 cup(s) Carrots shredded
- 1 whole(s) Red pepper roasted
- 2 cup(s) Chicken breasts cooked and cubed
- Combine the soy sauce, hoisin, water, and cornstarch in a small bowl. Stir to combine; set aside. In a flat bottomed pan or wok set to high heat, add the oil, garlic, ginger, and Thai hot sauce. Stir fry for 1 minute. Add the vegetables and chicken. Stir fry, moving all ingredients in the wok quickly for 3-4 minutes. Add prepared sauce and continue to cook until the liquid thickens. Serve with brown rice or rice noodles.
- Makes four two cup servings.
- 150 Calories/serving
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ejreese and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note