Veggie Chicken Stir Fry
- 1 tablespoon(s) Soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) Hoisin sauce
- 1 cup(s) Warm water
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon(s) Peanut or Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) Garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) Ginger minced
- 2 cup(s) Mushrooms sliced
- 2 cup(s) Broccoli slaw or chopped broccoli
- 1 cup(s) Carrots shredded
- 1 whole(s) Red pepper roasted
- 2 cup(s) Chicken breasts cooked and cubed
- Combine the soy sauce, hoisin, water, and cornstarch in a small bowl. Stir to combine; set aside. In a flat bottomed pan or wok set to high heat, add the oil, garlic, ginger, and Thai hot sauce. Stir fry for 1 minute. Add the vegetables and chicken. Stir fry, moving all ingredients in the wok quickly for 3-4 minutes. Add prepared sauce and continue to cook until the liquid thickens. Serve with brown rice or rice noodles.
- Makes four two cup servings.
- 150 Calories/serving
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ejreese and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note