Vegetarian Lasagna skillet
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) bow tie pasta uncooked
- 2 cup(s) zuccini sliced and quartered
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1 can(s) great northern beans rinsed and drianed
- 1 jar(s) Alfredo Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Garlic Salt
- 2 can(s) Fire Roasted Tomatoes Well Drained
- 1 cup(s) Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1. Cook pasts to directions set aside.
- 2.meanwhile heat oil in lrg skillet over med-high. Add zucinni cook 5 min till tender. add beans, sauce, and salt. Cook till hot and bubbly.
- 3.Add pasta, stir til combine. Add tomatoes toss. Top with cheese, reduce heat, cover and cook 2-3 minutesor untill cheese melts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kisenhart and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Vegetarian Lasagna skillet Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes