Vegetable Quiche mini-cups
- Spinach, frozen, 2 package (10 oz) yields
- * Cheddar Cheese, 1 cup, shredded
- * Egg substitute, liquid (Egg Beaters), .75 cup
- * Green Peppers (bell peppers), 0.5 cup, chopped
- * Onions, raw, .25 cup, chopped
- 1. Microwave the spinach for 2 1/2 minutes on high. Drain the excess liquid.
- 2. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with foil baking cups. Spray the cups with cooking spray.
- 3. Combine the egg substitute, cheese, peppers, onions, and spinach in a bowl. Mix well. Divide evenly among the muffin cups. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MonicaBP3 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Vegetable Quiche mini-cups Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch