Community Recipe from
- 8 strip(s) bacon cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 cup(s) frozen shredded has browns thawed
- 1 cup(s) broccoli chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) red onion chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh rosemary chopped
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoon(s) water
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- In an 8 inch ovenproof skillet, cook bacon until crip. Remove bacon and drain, reserve 2 T drippings in skillet. To skillet, add has browns, broccoli, onion and rosemary; cover and cook on low heat until hash browns are browned and veggies are tender, about 10 min. Remove from heat. Beat eggs, water, salt and pepper; pour over hash browns. Top with bacon. Bake uncovered 12-15 min @ 350 or until eggs are set.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by earrational and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note