- 1 lb fresh broccoli and cauliflower or 1 pkg. frozen of each
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shredded medium cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan or mozzarella
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- Grease 9X13 pan. Cut vegetables and place in pan. Combine soup, mayonnaise and cheddar cheese; spread over vegetables. Combine grated parmesan and bread crumbs, then add melted butter. Sprinkle on top of casserole. Cover casserole and bake at 350 for 40 minutes. Uncover for last 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Heather3 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note