Vegan Gluten Free Tacos
- 12 piece(s) corn tortillas steam in microwave
- 1 can(s) vegetarian refried beans
- 1 whole(s) red bell pepper sliced or diced
- 1 whole(s) green bell pepper sliced or diced
- 1 pinch(s) ground cumin add to taste
- 1 teaspoon(s) oil less is better
- 1 whole(s) yellow onion sliced or diced
- 1) Steam the corn tortillas in the microwave. Wrap them in a damp paper towel and cover them with another dish. Covering them is critical to the steaming process.
- 2) Oil a pan and saute the onions for 5 min, add the bell peppers and cook until tender crisp.
- 3) Reheat the refried beans in a pot.
- 4) Take a corn tortilla, smear some beans on one side, add pepper onion mix and fold in half.
- Goes well with salsa or a squirt of fresh lime and cilantro.
- Side dish suggestion: Spanish rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by monica1978 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note