Vanilla Cupcakes - Suppose to be very moist
3/4 cup (1-1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature 1-2/3 cups vanilla sugar 2 large eggs, room temperature 2-2/3 cups flour 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder 1/4 teaspoon salt 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons milk 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1/2 vanilla bean, seeds scraped out Directions 1. Beat butter until softened. Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. 2. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until well combined. 3. Measure the flour, baking powder, and salt into a medium b
Yield: 1 serving
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1-2/3 cup(s) vanilla sugar
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 2-2/3 cup(s) flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 vanilla bean seeded
- 1. Beat butter until softened. Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- 2. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until well combined.
- 3. Measure the flour, baking powder, and salt into a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
- 4. Measure out the milk and vanilla and stir to combine.
- 5. Add about a third of the dry ingredients to the butter/sugar and beat to combine. Add about a half of the milk/vanilla and beat to combine. Continue adding, alternating between dry and wet and finishing with the dry.
- 6. Scoop batter into cupcake cups about 2/3’s full. Bake at 350 degrees for about 22-25 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Read more: http://cookeatshare.com/recipes/vanilla-cupcakes-512#ixzz26HDeS6g1
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AnnaTempleton and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Vanilla Cupcakes - Suppose to be very moist Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes