- 4 cup(s) Medium pasta shells, uncooked
- 2 pound(s) Ground beef
- 1 jar(s) 24 oz Marinara Sauce
- 1 tub(s) 10 oz Philadelphia Italian Cooking Creme
- 3 tablespoon(s) Basil
- 1/4 cup(s) Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cup(s) Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt
- Brown mean in large skillet; drain. Stir in marinara sauce.
- Simmer on medium heat 2 minutes. Remove from heat
- Drain pasta
- Mix cooking creme, basil and Parmesan in large bowl. Stir in pasta.
- Spread half the meat sauce onto bottom of 13x9 inch baking dish sprayed with Pam
- Cover with layers of pasta mixture and remaining meat sauce
- Sprinkle with mozzarella
- Cover with foil
- Heat oven to 375. Bake casserole, covered 40 to 45 minutes or until heated through, uncovering after 30 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ReneeRach and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note