Two Minute Hawaiian Pie
Community Recipe from
- This pie actually does just take a few minutes to prepare
- 1 can(s) crushed pineapples, undrained (20oz)
- 1 bx instant vanilla pudding mix (6 serving )
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 9 inch graham cracker crust
- 1 can(s) (8oz) pineapple slices
- 8 maraschino cherries
- 1/2 c sweetened flaked, coconut
- 1 sm container of cool whip for piping
- in a large bowl, combine crushed pineapple with its syrup, dry pudding mix, and sour cream; mix until well combined. Spoon into pie crust and decorate top with pineapple slices and cherries; sprinkle with coconut.
- Pipe with Cool Whip if so desired..Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Two Minute Hawaiian Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries