Turtle's Terrific Spanish Rice
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) Oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chopped Onion
- 2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 cup(s) Salsa
- 1.5 cup(s) Uncooked White Rice
- Brown the onions in large skillet on medium heat with oil.
- Once onions are browned start slowly adding rice.
- Keep adding rice as it browns.
- When rice is browned mix in chicken broth and salsa.
- Cover skillet and simmer for 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Fluff and serve,.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Stanelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note