- 2 cup(s) shredded cooked turkey
- 1 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1 cup(s) chopped cooked broccoli
- 1/2 cup(s) Hellmann'sxC2xAE or Best FoodsxC2xAE Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 package(s) packages (8 oz. ea.) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2. Combine all ingredients except crescent rolls in large bowl.
- 3. Separate each package crescent rolls into 4 squares; press diagonal perforations to seal. Spoon turkey filling onto center of each square. Fold dough diagonally over filling to form triangles; press edges firmly to seal.
- 4. Arrange turnovers on baking sheet; brush tops lightly with additional Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
- 5. Bake 12 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kat1987 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note