Turkey Pot PiesCreamy Turkey Pot Pies
Community Recipe from
- Turkey Pot PiesCreamy Turkey Pot Pies
- .4 21
- Save Print Save recipe
- SHELLS recipeConvenient products like puff pastry shells, frozen vegetables and cream of mushroom soup allow you to whip-up mouthwatering, individual pot pies in less than an hour. They make a great weeknight dinner.
- Prep: 35 minutesCook: 20 minutesServes: 6Tools
- Save PrintSave recipeShare
- Share on emailPin ItStumble this post
- Show / hide Help Need help?
- Shells RecipeWatch the demo to see how to make this type of recipe, then consult your recipe for specific instructions.
- TipPrevious tip Place Puff Pastry shells on ungreased baking sheets with “top” facing up. Place pastry shells about 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
- To ensure that Puff Pastry shells will rise evenly, score the sides horizontally with a small knife.
- Unfilled baked Puff Pastry shells may be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days.
- Always bake Puff Pastry shells in a preheated 400°F oven. Do not bake shells in a microwave or a toaster oven.
- Next tip VideoSlideshowPrintFacebookTwitter
- Related videos Shells recipe Puff Pastry Shells
- RecipeIngredients1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or Healthy Request®)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pkg. (10 ounces) frozen peas and carrots
- 2 cups shredded or cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 pkg. (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells, prepared according to package directions
- Directions1.Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
- 2.Stir the soup, milk and peas and carrots in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Stir in the turkey and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Spoon the turkey mixture into the pastry shells. Top with the pastry "tops", if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Turkey Pot PiesCreamy Turkey Pot Pies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes