Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) Albacore tuna in water
- 1/4 cup(s) Chopped red onion
- 1 Scallion, sliced thin
- 1 stalk(s) Celery, diced fine
- 3 log(s) Carrots, sliced and diced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Green pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Garlic salt
- 3 tablespoon(s) Mayo
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Black pepper freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon(s) Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Drain tuna dry. In a bowl, add tuna, diced red onion, sliced scallion, diced pepper, diced carrots, diced celery, garlic salt, pepper lemon juice and mayo. Stir well until blended. Serve on roll or whole wheat bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Hoperoumas1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tuna salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches