Tuna Noodle Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) medium noodles cooked
- 2 can(s) 6-7 oz tuna
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonaise
- 1 cup(s) sliced celery
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 jar(s) pimentos optional
- 1 can(s) cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 4-8 ounce(s) shredded cheese
- 1 can(s) french fried onion rings
- Boil noodles and drain.
- Combine mayo, celery, onion, salt, soup and milk. Add to noodles along with drained tuna. Add cheese. Add pimento if wanted. Add more milk to desired consistency.
- Pour into greased casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered at 425 for 20 minutes..
- I cover with onion rings the last 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gmeac1981 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes