Tuna noodle casserole
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) Cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup(s) Milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chopped pimentos Optional
- 1 cup(s) Frozen peas
- 2 can(s) Tuna (about 5 oz each) Drained
- 1/2 package(s) Of 12 pz medium egg noodles Cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoon(s) Plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon(s) Butter Melted
- Heat oven to 400. Stir soup, milk, pimentos, peas, tuna and noodles in a 1 1/2 qt casserole. Stir bread crumbs and butter in small bowl.
- Bake tuna mixture 20 minutes or until hot and bubbling. Stir tuna mixture. Sprinkle with bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 5 minutes or until bread crumb mixture is golden brown
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lkscot and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tuna noodle casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles