Triple-Layer Peanut Butter Brownies
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) brownie mix (19-21 oz)
- 1 cup(s) cold milk
- 1 package(s) vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 1 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1-1/2 Cool Whip (do not thaw)
- 3 squares Baker's Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 1/2 cup(s) dry roasted peanus coarsely chopped
- Prepare brownies according to package.
- Whisk milk and pudding, mix 2 minutes while brownies are cooling.
- Add peanut butter and sugar; mix well. Cover and refrigerate pudding mixture until brownies are completely cooled.
- Spread pudding mixture over brownies.
- Microwave whipped topping and chocolate on HIGH 1 minute, stirring every 30 seconds. Spread over pudding; sprinkle with nuts. Refrigerate 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louise518 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Triple-Layer Peanut Butter Brownies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts