Traditional Greek Potato Salad (Patatosalata)
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) small new potatoes boiled, halves, and sliced
- 20 kalamata olives rinsed and well drained
- 1 medium red onion thinly sliced into rings
- 3-4 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- In a medium serving bowl, combine potatoes, olives, and onion.
- In a small jar, shake together olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and oregano and pour over salad. Serve cold or at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note