Community Recipe from
- 4 piece(s) boneless pork chops
- 1 egg beaten
- panko bread crumbs
- 2 cup(s) cabbage finely shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh pomengranate arils
- pomengranate tonkatsu sauce
- 1 cup(s) japanese rice steamed
- lemon wedges
- Pound 1-in pork chop until it's about 1/3-in thick. Season both sides with salt and pepper. Repeat process with the remaining chops.
- Heat 2-in of canola oil in a deep-fryer, stockpot or large wok until oil reaches 375 F.
- Lightly dust chops in flour, dip in egg wash and then coat each with panko crumbs.
- Fry chops two at a time for about 3 minutes. Turn and fry until a deep golden brown and cooked through (3 min). Place on a wire rack to drain and cook remaining chops.
- Slice cutlets across their width into 1/2-in strips. Serve with a mound of shredded cabbage, sprinkled with pomengranate arils.
- Serve with tonkatsu sauce and steamed Japanese rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Chasman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note