Tomato, Mozzarella and Basil Bruchetta
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) 32 oz. whole tomatoes drained
- 1 cup(s) fresh basil washed and spun dry
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 6 clove(s) garlic peeled
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- 2 loaf(s) french bread cut into 36 pcs.
- 1 1/2 pound(s) fresh mozzarella cheese 1/4 in. thick
- In a food processor place tomatoes, basil, olive oil and 2 cloves of garlic. Pulse until smooth and somewhat chunky. Add salt and pepper.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Toast baguettes in the oven about 3 minutes. Rub with remaining garlic. Top with mozzarella. Melt cheese, approximately 45 seconds. Top with 1 tablespoon of tomato mixture each.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sandynunnally and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tomato, Mozzarella and Basil Bruchetta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers