Tomato and Cheese Brushetta
Community Recipe from
- 4 Whole Wheat English Muffins
- 4 whole(s) Garlic Cloves crushed
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 large whole(s) tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 8 black olives pitted
- 2 ounce(s) mozzarella cheese sliced
- 8 whole(s) fresh basil leaves optional
- Cut muffins in half and toast until golden brown.
- Beat together garlic, butter, and basil. Spread evenly onto each muffin.
- Chop tomato and mix with tomato paste and olives. Spoon mixture on top of muffins. Bake in 350 degree oven for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and place cheese on top on muffins. Add salt and pepper to taste. Place back in oven for 1-2 minutes for cheese to melt.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note