To Die For Pot Roast
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package brown gravy mix, dry
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package ranch dressing mix, dry
- 1 (4 -5 lb) beef roast, any kind
- 1/2 cup(s) Water
- 1 Place beef roast in crock pot.
- 2 Mix the dried mixes together in a bowl and sprinkle over the roast.
- 3 Pour the water around the roast.
- 4 Cook on low for 7-9 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Indychick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note