Tilapia with Pecan Brown Butter - Real Simple
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) wild and long-grain rice blend
- 1 pound(s) green breans, trimmed
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh lemon juice, plus lemon wedges for serving
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) canola oil
- 4 6 oz. tilapia fillets, halved lengthwise
- 1. Cook the rice according to the package directions. Steam the green beans until tender, 6-8 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, cook the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat until foamy, 1-2 minutes. Stir in the pecans and cook, stirring, until the butter is golden brown, 2-3 minutes. Stir in the parsley, lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Keep warm.
- 3. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season the tilapia with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. In 2 batches, cook until opaque throughout, 2-3 minutes per side.
- 4. Drizzle the tilapia with the sauce and serve with the rice, green beans and lemon wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tilapia with Pecan Brown Butter - Real Simple Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes