Thin Crust Pizza
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) active dry yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) 110 degree water
- 1 3/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- -Dissolve yeast and sugar in water; allow to rest for 8 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour and salt.
- -Pour yeast mixture over flour mixture and mix well with a heavy spoon.
- -Turn dough onto a floured surface and knead for 2 minutes.
- -Working from the edges to the center, press dough into a 12" circle. We've also found that holding the dough up, off the counter and stretching it works well, too (keep rotating the dough circle as you stretch to keep an even circle forming).
- -Place dough on a lightly greased pizza pan and stretch dough to edges.
- -Spread sauce over crust and top with cheese and desired toppings.
- -Bake in a 500 degree oven for 8-12 minutes, or until edges are golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaJanS and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note