The Ultimate Blondie - Real Simple
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) butter, melted, plus more for pan
- 2 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour spooned and leveled
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) pure vanilla extract
- 1. Heat oven to 350 F. Butter an 8 inch square baking pan. Line the pan with a piece of parchment paper, leaving an overhang on 2 sides; butter the parchment.
- 2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- 3. In a large bowl, whisk together the butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla until smooth. Add the flour mixture and mix until just combined (do not overmix). Fold in any mix-ins, if desired:
- 1 cup dried fruit and 2 T candied ginger
- 16 miniature chocolate peanut butter cups (9 grams each)
- 3/4 cup each chocolate chips and chopped pecans
- 4. Spread the batter in the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick comes out clean, 40-45 minutes. Let cool completely in the pan before lifting out. Cut into 16 squares.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
The Ultimate Blondie - Real Simple Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies