Community Recipe from
- 1 12 lb. turkey, fresh of frozen (thawed)
- 1 med. Onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 lemon, halved
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 t. rosemary, lightly crushed
- 1 t. thyme
- 1 t. onion powder
- 1 t. coarse salt
- 1 t. ground black pepper
- ½ t. garlic powder
- 1/8 t. ground cinnamon
- Mix: Rosemary, thyme, onion powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder
- and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Brush: turkey lightly with olive oil and sprinkle spices all over turkey, including internal cavity.
- Roast: according to package directions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by catmauricio and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes