Thai spicy chicken wings
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) sesame oil
- 1/2 cup(s) honey
- 1/4 cup(s) sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup(s) minced onion
- 1/2 cup(s) crushed red chiles
- 1/2 cup(s) rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) orange juice
- 3 whole(s) limes juiced
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) allspice
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chinese five spice powder
- 1 bunch(es) cilantro leaves chopped
- 16 piece(s) chicken wings
- Reserve half of chopped cilantro for garnish.
- Combine all ingredients for marinating.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Let sit in a large covered bowl for 2 or up to 12 hrs. In the refrigerator.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Place wings and about three-quarters of marinade in roasting pan and bake for about 50 minutes or until thoroughly cooked but not dry. Flip wings three or four times to coat and glaze wings. Remove from oven. Reduce leftover marinade in a saucepan until thick, then toss with the wings in a large bowl. Place on a platter and garnish with remaining cilantro.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LulyBrewer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note