Thai Peanut Chicken and Noodles
- 2 3/4 cup(s) Uncooked Fine Egg Noodles
- 1/4 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ginger root finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes crushed
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) Vegetable Oil
- 2 cup(s) broccoli Florets
- 1 cup(s) carrots Chopped
- 1 bell peppers red
- 9 ounce(s) chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 1/4 cup(s) Dry Roasted Peanuts
- Cook and drain noodles as directed on the package. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix peanut butter, gingerroot, pepper, and soy sauce. Mix in water until smooth and set aside.
- In 12" pan, heat oil over med high heat. Cook vegetables in oil for 4-6 min stirring occasionally until crisp/tender. Add chicken and then cook and stir until hot.
- Reduce heat to medium and stir in sauce. Stir in the noodles until fully coated. Cook until hot, sprinkle with peanuts, and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Thai Peanut Chicken and Noodles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes