Thai Curry Turkey Burgers
Community Recipe from
- Ground Turkey
- 1 1/4 lbs. ground turkey (not ground turkey breast .... get the 85% one)
- 2 T. red or green Thai curry paste
- 1 md. lime
- 2/3 c. mayo
- 3/4 c. thinkly sliced English cucumber
- 1/4 c. cilantro leaves
- 1 sm. shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 T. seasoned rice vinegar
- 4 sesame seed hamb. buns
- sliced tomato
- Mix turkey, curry and 1/4 t. each salt and pepper with your hands until blended. Form into 1/2 in thick patties.
- Grill burgers, flipping once until burger is done.
- While the burder cooks, grate 1 t. zest from lime, then squeeze the lime to yeild 1 T. lime juice. In sm. bowl combine zest, lime juice, mayo and 1/4 t. salt. In another small bowl toss cucumber with the cilantro, shallot, and vinegar.
- Grill buns if desired.
- Spread the tops and bottoms of buns with mayo mixture. Serve the burgers in the buns topped with tomato and cucumber mix.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Thai Curry Turkey Burgers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes