Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) pinto beans, drained
- 1 can(s) black-eyed peas, drained
- 1 can(s) black beans, drained
- 1 can(s) white shoe peg corn, drained
- 1 jar(s) pimentos, drained
- 1 cup(s) green pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup(s) onion, diced
- 1/2 cup(s) jalapeno peppers, diced
- 3/4 cup(s) cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) water
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- Rinse the first 5 ingredients and drain well. Combine the first 5 ingredients with the green peppers, onions and jalapeño pepper. In a separate bowl, combine the vinegar, sugar, oil, water, black pepper and salt, mixing well. Pour the marinade over the bean mixture. Marinate for 24 hours and drain before serving.
- Serve with Tostitos Chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SherryK1858 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note