Texan Style Slow Roasted Brisket
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) onion powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- 1.5 tablespoon(s) ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground mustard
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 pound(s) fresh brisket
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1.5 cup(s) beef broth
- Make rub of the first 7 ingredirnts, and apply to roast. Brown meat w/ oil. Place in crockpot w/ broth. Cook on low 6-8 hours, or until tender. Consider adding 1 tablespoon liquid smoke to broth.
- Variation, substitute half of broth with cola, root beer, or Dunkel beer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Gary00 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note