Tenderloin with Rosemary and Mushrooms
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cooking oil
- 4 Beef tenderloin, cut I inch thick
- 2 cup(s) Sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 green onions, sliced (1/4 c)
- 1 tablespoon(s) Snipped fresh rosemary (or 1 tsp. dried rosemary)
- 1 clove(s) Garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) Dry sherry, dry red wine or beef broth
- Fresh rosemary sprigs (optional)
- In a large skillet, melt butter. Stir in cooking oil. Add steaks to skillet and cook over medium to medium-high heat for 10-12 minutes or to desired doneness, turning once. Transfer to a serving platter, reserving drippings in skillet. Keep steaks warm.
- Stir mushrooms, green onions, rosemary, garlic and pepper into reserved drippings. Cook and stir over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Reduce heat.
- Carefully stir in sherry, wine or beef broth. Cook and stir about 1 minute more or until heated through. Spoon over steaks. If desired, garnish with rosemary sprigs.
- 249 calories, 14 g fat
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dmradcliffe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tenderloin with Rosemary and Mushrooms Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes