Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Stockman & Dakota Whole Beef Tenderloin
- 1 loaf(s) garlic & Asiago batard beard cut into 16 slices
- 2 whole(s) medium tomatoes thinly sliced, slices cut in half
- 1/2 cup(s) chiffonade fresh basil
- 4 ounce(s) blue cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- garlic powder
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 - Prepare grill to medium heat. Season beef with pepper to taste; lightly season with garlic powder. Grill, turning occasionally, 20-30 minutes or until desired doneness is reached (145F for medium-rare; 160F for medium).
- 2 - Lightly spray both sides of bread with cooking spray. Place bread on grill and lightly toast both sides. Remove from grill and cut each slice in half; set aside.
- 3 - Remove beef from grill and season with salt to taste; allow to rest 15 minutes. Slice beef very thin.
- 4 - Place tomato slices on bread; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with beef slices, basil and blue cheese. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tenderloin Bruschetta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers