Community Recipe from
- 1 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 1 ¾ c kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 oz canned anchovies, rinsed
- 2 T capers
- 1 t thyme
- 1 t rosemary
- 3 T lemon juice
- ¼ c x-virgin olive oil
- Combine all except oil in blender and process until desired consistency is achieved. Reduce blender speed to lowest speed and slowly pour in oil.
- Serve chilled with pita or Italian bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ctmendel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tapenade Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers